PAINTBALL PLAYER SAFETY RULES
All players must read and agree to follow all player safety rules, field
safety guidelines, and sign the waiver of liability and hold harmless
agreement prior to participating in any paintball activities without
exception. Any violation of the safety rules will result in mandatory
ejection from the field and/or premises.
SAFETY GOGGLES must be worn by anyone in the
playing field and target range at all times. Only goggles specifically approved
for paintball that provide full face and ear protection are allowed.
Modifications are strictly prohibited.
NO SHOOTING in any areas other than the designated playing field and/or target
range. No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral zones or parking area.
Markers may only be discharged on the active field of play or target range.
JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and players or spectators will not be allowed to argue
with the referees under any circumstances.
BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES
must be in at all times anywhere on the property other than the
designated playing field and target range. Barrel blocking devices
must be specifically designed and manufactured for paintball
NO BLIND SHOOTING.
NO SHOOTING at wildlife, airplanes, automobiles, parachutists, etc.
trees, vehicles, or any structure 3' or higher. Castles, forts, or towers
must be clearly marked in the field of play and meet our safety guidelines.
NO PHYSICAL CONTACT.
NO CONSTRUCTION OF BOOBY TRAPS.
NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS
are allowed on the premises. Anyone engaging in these activities
or who is impaired will be ejected from the field. Repeat
violators will be banned from the facility permanently.
NO VERBAL ABUSE
profanity, name-calling, or slurs against anyone's race, religion,
or family members and friends will be tolerated.
except in designated areas approved by the field operator.
NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT
or potentially dangerous gear is allowed. All firearms, knives,
machetes, etc. are prohibited. The field operator must approve all
equipment allowed on the premises.
MODIFICATIONS ARE PROHIBITED Players are not allowed to modify safety goggles,
rental markers, bunkers, or any property on the premises.
SPECTATORS are required to wear safety goggles unless they remain a minimum of five
feet behind the safety netting at all times. No exceptions.
TANK-FILLS players are not allowed to perform tank-fills (no exceptions).
Paintball Safety Rules
Standard Insurance Rules +
- 285 fps
- Semi-auto only, no full auto or burst.
- One quarter size hit anywhere on the body, gun, tank, hopper, mask, or pod pack counts as a hit.
- Call yourself out by placing a hand on top of head while raising gun up in the air and call hit.
- No throwing paintballs in the parking lot.
- All players must shoot field paint.
Surrender rule: if walking up on a player and have his back
turned to you, call for surrender, player must take surrender
and call himself out.
Dead Men Do Not Talk:
- When you are out, do not talk to your team mates until you have respawned.
- Used in an emergency like if a player's mask comes off in game or a player is hurt.
- When you have an emergency situatuion, scream "blind man" a ref will come to assist.
- When a player hears "blind man" they must stop in place, stop shooting and repeat "blind man". Do not move during this time.
- After the situation is handled, the ref will restart the game.
- Blind man is also called when a car is driving by at the Lagoon field. This is to prevent damage to cars.